Electorate Office Address
1 Paradise Ave,
Miami QLD 4220
Hart Tickled Pink to Support the National Breast Cancer Foundation
Member for Burleigh Michael Hart MP joined other community leaders to judge the Burleigh in Pink annual window display challenge.
With the assistance of Westpac Burleigh Branch Manager, Jacqui Howe, and Regional Development Executive for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Danni Fox, the team concluded that the winner of this year’s challenge was She Shops Burleigh located on James Street.
“There was great support from the local business community for this the 2013 Burleigh in Pink as there is every year,” Mr Hart said.
“The locals have gotten behind a great cause and have added the iconic Burleigh lifestyle to an already successful Pink Ribbon campaign,” he said.
The winner of the window challenge received a $300 Oskar’s voucher kindly donated by Westpac.
“I congratulate the organisers of Burleigh in Pink and particularly would like to congratulate the efforts of Zeta Thomas, the organiser of this morning’s event.”
“It is community minded people like Zeta that make Burleigh the greatest place in Queensland to raise a family, holiday and retire,” he said.
- Matt Taylor – Burleigh Electorate Office – 0406 052 997
- Zeta Thomas – Event Organiser – 0418 719 061
- Danni Fox – National Breast Cancer Foundation – 0407 966 578
Burleigh in Pink Events:
- Cocktail Evening – 10 October 2013
- Ladies Luncheon – 18 October 2013
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast – 21 October 2013
- Men’s Luncheon – 24 October 2013
- Gala Dinner – 26 October 2013